2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Monday, April 18, 2011

T&T Teguc-Jenny

Jenny: Hi Mom, Dad, and Bren! I’m starting to realize how much I miss all 3 of you. College is going to be hard, we need to learn how to skype. Today we went to the school and taught about 7 or 8 kids English, crafts, and music. It was such an amazing experience. I feel like everyone here has such a desire to learn, and they just love school (what!?). I met a girl named Gloria who I just love she is so amazing. Her fifteenth birthday is tomorrow so we got her a present. I taught her some English and she is doing very well! This experience is teaching me so much, and I’m already preparing myself for some pretty hard goodbyes. The people here are indescribable. I automatically fall in love with everyone I meet right away! I know there is so much more to write, but I can’t think right now! Love and miss you more every day, family. I will be getting you all presents soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, use your Spanish! ¡Sí se puede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you are always in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to reading your updates. It helps us to know that you are well and having a great time. Mom and Dad will only be 90 miles away when you go to Creighton in the fall, but we agree with you, this experience with being apart from each other will take some getting used to. Hope you are keeping a journal of your thoughts and impressions of the people you are meeting. The pictures of the country are beautiful. We can't wait to hear about it. Love, Mom, Dad & Brenna

    ReplyDelete