2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not Good News Yet

Frank is at the airport working with a nightmare scenario of flights - he is with the Continental supervisor. Right now nothing is working. They have tried every conceivable plan so far and nothing keeps this entire team all together. There is only one flight for tomorrow, on American to Miami, then to Omaha, that has enough seats. But, that still hinges on if they can fly out of Tegucigalpa tomorrow. He is still with the supervisors and is doing everything he can do. Will just have to keep you posted. I certainly hope this doesn't run into more than a day. R. Seivert

3 comments:

  1. Julie: Hi Mommy!! I miss you so much! We might be able to call tonight. I´m almot in tears. This is not okay anymore. Please call OU. I definitely will not be there tomorrow. I want to talk to you. Please call Erin and tell her I miss her. Love you so much. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie and Corinne - We left a message with OU today letting them know that you guys are unable to get back yet from Honduras. They will understand so don't worry about them. Just keep your spirits up and we are anxious to see you all tomorrow. Everyone sends their love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julie,
    I'm missing you bunches. I will see you soon. I'm totally confident you are in good hands. I know that they are just doing what is best and safest for the group.Spend this time writing down what your ten best memories of your trip and ten life lessons you learned. please print or write legibly. Penmanship counts. I love you. I'll call Erin and OU.
    Love, The Coug

    ReplyDelete