2017 Team

2017 Team
Team with Dilcia's Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

From Richard Seivert

Spoke with Frank at 6:15 A.M. our time. I did give him one other option. If Continental does fly today and if there are even a few seats, we will try to get a few of them on that regular flight. Then he will shift to the American to Miami option, if they fly, and if Donna works out the connecting flight to Omaha, even if it would be Tuesday. Both Frank and I agree the most important thing at this point is to get them back on U. S. soil. If we take a chance and wait for Tuesday with Continental and those 35-36 seats, we cannot guarantee they will fly and we would have passed up maybe our best option.
He does believe if things don't work out well today that we should begin sending them in small groups with a chaperone with each.
Frank plans on visiting with Donna at 8:00 our time this morning and he will be at the airport with Carlos the Continental supervisor. I will post a blog once I have further information.

2 comments:

  1. I agree 100% to begin sending groups as seats are available, once in the US many more options are available.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete and gang - enjoy your great adventure. It is the twists and turns of the journey that make for the best of memories. What the heck am I doing… telling YOU GUYS how to have fun??

    Richard and chaperones - a tactical challenge to say the least. The Fitz’ are fine with splitting up the kids if that proves to be your best option. The joys of air travel x 60! Keep up the good work all is appreciated.

    John, Lindy and Fam.

    ReplyDelete