2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spoke With Carolyn at 2:00

They were at the mall and would stay there waiting for the bus from SPS to pick them up. They think it will be there at 3:00 their time.
Fr. Patricio and Marta Sosa met them and the Tegucigalpa 10 introduced he and Marta to everyone. Carolyn said they had a really good time.
Every person on the team understands the situation over the next 3 days. They also understand we are trying to get the 15 Heelan names into Omaha tomorrow night. I do not have this confirmed yet. I know Continental was working on it.
That is the latest. I told her to let them phone if they wanted.
Take Care,
R. Seivert

6 comments:

  1. Once they arrive at the hotel forward a phone number on the blog and we would happily call them. I like the sounds of the San Pedro Sula airport much better than Tegucigalpa's!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it would be great to know when it is good time call them. We understand they like to hang out in each others rooms but it makes it challenging to track them down (if they are not in their room when we trying to call). Thank you for keeping our children safe. We pray to St. Christopher for safe travels to San Pedro Sula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Bailee, I hope you are writing in your journal, will make interesting reading when you are old and just sitting in a recliner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bailee, Love you and will be anxious to hear how many card games you won. Be careful and know we are all praying you will be with us shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bailee this is me again. Do you believe I finally figured it out. Maybe you can stay longer just so you can get these from me. (only kidding) See you soon. gmaand gpa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels! God Bless you all.
    Bailee, save the minutes on their phone and I will call you when I find out where you are. I will wait until Sadelle comes home so she can say hello to her baby sis too. I hung your HS quilt. You have always brought me smiles! You truly are a gift!! XXOOOXXXOOXOX
    HEART YOU SO SO SO MUCH!
    M

    ReplyDelete