2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Message From R. Seivert / Flight Cancelled

Dear Everyone, obviously if you have been watching the internet, the flight to Houston has just been cancelled. Frank is in the airport and I have just spoken with him and he is on the way to the Continental desk. Carolyn has my other Honduran cell on the other side of security and I just spoke with her as well. They have just been informed of the cancellation. Frank will call me back in a few minutes and give me an update. Carolyn said they were informed that a Continental representative would be visiting with them soon. I will let you know what she knows via this blog. If this is true we will get them safely to a hotel for the evening. It will be the same one Frank and I use when we are in Tegucigalpa. It is over on Embassy row and very secure and safe. I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment