2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Monday, April 25, 2011

Phone Calls/ Bus

Will let you know when the bus arrangements are made but right now we are looking at taking the group to SPS yet today - so they would be there. I hope this part works out right away. Frank is in touch with Gustavo Publanc who owns the bus company. We have been friends with him for many years. He will do anything for us. He is also getting us a good safe hotel for the night - if this all happens.
Donna is working on the Heelan names but as yet cannot confirm that - I reviewed every name with her. It could be any group of 18 (18 was the number she said she could get out tomorrow).  Thus, Heelan plus a few.
I will inform Carolyn to let them call home when they can. That might not be for some time. They might not get to SPS until 8:00 tonight.
I will keep you posted.
R. Seivert

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the updates! Please know that we are all keeping each other informed and that many are praying for your safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for keeping us informed. W e truly appreciate the info. I wish I could be more useful here. I will just keep praying and knowing you are in the best possible care.Everyone sends their love.(Julie)- I
    promise to water doppleganger and keep various stuffed creatures safe and snuggled.Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updates. Stay positive can't wait to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete