2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Confusion From R. Seivert

I just published that last message about the flight being cancelled. I then just rechecked the internet that now says 756 is scheduled to arrive at 2:14. So, they have changed their mind. I called Frank, he is at the desk and here is the situation. The plane circled the airport for quite some time before they sent it back to San Pedro Sula to refuel. They are bringing it back to land, according to Frank. If that is the case and they do take off,  the scheduled arrival time in Houston is now 6:20. Obviously they will miss their flight. I am checking on the late and second flight into Omaha - I doubt if there will be 40 seats on the late flight but I will let you know. At least if we can get them into Houston it would be great. Will keep you posted. R. Seivert

No comments:

Post a Comment