2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Report from 9:30 Last Night

Mike Wostoupal was able to call me about 9:30 p.m. last night. They were trying to blog but I believe unsuccessfully. Reception is weak, at best. He said he would try another means to get information out. Hopefully we will be able to get it done. I will stay in touch with them as often as possible - I promise.
Mike said, and I quote, "this place is awesome". The team had already met the students of course and played a game or two of soccer - I don't know who won but I have a good guess (the Honduran kids). He also told me they all walked down to where they will build the two houses, beginning today. He wanted the group to see the poverty of living that the kids at this school go through each and every day.
Stay tuned and I will do the best I can.
R. Seivert

No comments:

Post a Comment