2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful Scenery

Today we worked on the mounta in a mile high - BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Had a busy day carrying bricks and no I did not hurt my back. I made one trip from bottom to top but Dave made up for me.  When we did the assembly line then I could participate.  It has been great getting to know everyone we have an awesom group.The Honduran people have been very welcomeing and wonderful to get to know - a smile says a million words. We miss you but having a wonderful time. 
Love,
Dave and Janet

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful there! It's cloudy here and some storm watches out for areas to the west and north. We prayed tonight at St. John's for all of you on the trip. Take pictures to bring back! I miss you Phil and Bryce, and the dog seems to be, too!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete