2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Monday, April 9, 2012

Message to St. Thomas More Mission Honduras

Dear St. Thomas More Mission Honduras,
Greetings from Gehlen and Mission Honduras.
I have just registered the STM team with the U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa. You are good to go.
I will be following your flights beginning today and tomorrow right into Tegucigalpa. God Speed to all of you and St. Thomas More.
The Gehlen team had great luck with being able to blog and post a good number of pictures whenever they wanted. I hope you will find the same kind of signal power. Carolyn, Linda, Frank, and Julio are in Tegucigalpa waiting your arrival and they will meet you at the airport. They also have the username and password for the blog - Carolyn will give those to you.
I would request that Mary or Barb call me after arriving in Dallas and I will blog to all readers. Please have all your family and friends post messages to you on the blog.
Take Care and I will be in touch,
Richard Seivert

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels, STM! Sure am proud of you all and all that you are going to do. -Coach Shaw

    ReplyDelete