2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Saturday, March 12, 2016

You Can 'Bag' On It



12 March 2016
0500 hours
Nueva Capital
Greetings to all followers of the Gehlen Mission Honduras team.  I have read Carolyn’s report from yesterday.  I would just like to add that yesterday Julio and I were at Toncontin Airport in Tegucigalpa and we collected all remaining 26 bags.  We had our Toyota loaded!  Those that had not gotten their bags were feliz (happy)  We also had to have the alternator in the Toyota repaired. 
Today will be another day of work as Carolyn mentioned.  The current temperature  is 73 F heading to a high temperature of 90 F.  All team members are following the guidance of the adults in taking responsible breaks to stay hydrated.
I’m sure Carolyn will post other pictures of today’s work later today or tonight.  I am sitting in the kitchen.  Breakfast is being made.  The coffee is really good.  So until later…
Mr. Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment