2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wheels Up in Omaha / Wheels Down in Atlanta

Our mission team left Omaha at 5:36 a.m. this morning. 4 minutes early.
I was just north of Sioux City with the bus and trailer when Carolyn called at 7:30 a.m. They were in Atlanta - early. Remember, Atlanta is eastern time.
At 8:06 a.m. just as I was parking the trailer at Gehlen, she called to say they were at their international gate of departure. They are scheduled to leave Atlanta at 9:10 a.m. our time and land in Tegucigalpa just before noon Honduran time. We are one hour ahead of Honduras so it would be about 1:00 p.m. our time.
I am on my way to Bishop Heelan for the TFJO packing event. I will try to get to a computer somewhere in their school and report when wheels are on the ground in Tegucigalpa.
They had a good night last night, everyone was feeling good this morning, and everything went like clockwork at the airport.
Seiv

No comments:

Post a Comment