2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Traveling around Honduras

Great Day Traveling around Honduras

Katelyn Schulte

Happy birthday Amy!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry I missed all the fun but I will be back home very soon! I found a little something down here that reminded me of you… a little birthday present. Happy 13th birthday to my favorite (and only) little sister.  Don’t trash the basement too bad…
Love, Katelyn


Hello to family and friends in Iowa and Minnesota. We visited Christ on the mountain today and it overlooked the city, was  so glad we had the chance to do it, beautiful. We are nearing the end of our mission here in Honduras, and It has been fulfilling in many ways both for the people we have met and for us, but must admit I am ready to come home.  Love and miss you all.  Te amo Karen  see you Friday

Lauren Promes
Hey family! Two more days till I get to see all of you! If you wouldn’t mind I would love if you guys brought me some sweatpants for after the plane;) much appreciated. I look at the photos almost 3 times a day every day, I love them so much!
            p.s. @CarrieDickman  Kate would love to also have some leggings and a hoodie!


Dan Mc Carty  MacII

Mission is great, students are great, team is great, Hondurans are great, masses are great, the love and support form all of you is great, and God is great.  PeacefulJoy  Love you Fam

MiKayla Blum

Hey fam bam! I am almost done here. This experience has been so great! I can’t wait to see you mom…. and the rest of you on Friday. lol I also can’t wait to see my dabbing friend and dab with her all night. So be ready for me!! I miss you guys so much. I love you!!

Megan Pudenz

Hello fam! Thanks for all the comments that you’ve put on the blog! I love all the letters and pictures you gave me! I make sure I open them every morning! Miss and love you all so much and I can’t wait to see you Friday!! Btw I do know how to use a hammer thank you very muchJ

Kyle Ricke

Hello Mom!! The Mission has gone great and has gone by really fast! And yes I did do my laundry…. I tried to have someone else do it.. but that didn’t go over so well :\  Cant wait to see you and Dusty on Friday!! Remember to bring a phone charger cord…. Really missing my music hope your ready to jam out to music the whole way home J  Love you and can’t wait to see you Friday!!  Can you also tell Brian thanks for getting the tickets to Garth!!!!!!! Safe to say “Friends in Low Places” was stuck in my head all last night!! See you Friday!!












Anonymous
 Carroll does a good job of recycling, but here their strength is reusing.  Bottles are good example. They funnel water from gutters to 55 gallon drums, a bottle on the end of a stick is a scoop shovel to clean out ditches, and used water bottles are used by the clinic for IVs. We have been doing our part by marking our 2 water bottles per person so we can refill the same ones for the time we are here.

The internet is becoming more accessible to us here but the students and many adults have been off the grid for this trip. We will have some catching up to do when we get back, but this writer doesn’t miss responding to messages constantly. It is a wonderful experience being off the grid for the longest time since it was invented.


While we help the poor here today we learned about poor that aren’t visible at the school we are staying. In the past year 500 blind and deaf children hid in homes have been identified and are been helped. We have seen many parents working hard to help their children, but a few sell uniforms donated to them so their children can go to school for the money. I heard the story of a mother that left her young children at home for days while she visited someone.

1 comment:

  1. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete