2017 Team

2017 Team
Team with Dilcia's Family

Monday, April 3, 2017

Work Day #4

Monday, April 03, 2017 afternoon
I guess those prayers were answered quickly. Just in time we returned from the work site to be hit by a thunderstorm with some torrential rains. Hopefully it hit the area that was having the fires. Even though it is far from here, we could see the haze over Tegucigalpa. Perhaps we also sent some of our sunshine to Iowa per requests.
It was a productive day again. 16 of the gift bags have been delivered and most of the missioners have shared in the joy of presenting to the families all the donations sent from Iowa. There were many smiles from the children and the parents were very appreciative. House one has been painted completely on the inside and half the exterior. House two was completely built by mid afternoon and we have a good start on the painting. We began to visit some classes in the morning but had to suspend it for now as all crews were busy. Hopefully tomorrow we can get to many more of the rooms.
The thunderstorm sent us inside for awhile to relax before dinner (or supper if you prefer). We will have to do a bit of mopping up as there were some leaks in the library. Quick thinking by grabbing buckets and moving mattresses, etc… kept everything mostly dry. We look forward to another evening in Honduras. We have moved our visit to the Mother Theresa home for needy children to Wednesday in order to wrap up the work on the houses tomorrow. God bless you all and thank you for the prayers.























































Dan Messerich – 4/3/17
 Day 6 here in Honduras. I feel like I finally got the time to set down and type a line or 2 to you all back home. We came in last Wednesday and we’ve been busy working here. It is kind of fun and interesting trying to communicate in Spanish. I hear it’s cold and rainy there. We are getting all the heat and dryness down here. The locals say it cold here, but I’m sweating a lot. I hope the weather is nice when I get back. I’m looking forward to hanging outside with you in the warm Iowa sun.


Ed Heim     4/3/17
Hello to all back in Iowa.  The weather today has been hot and remains dry, unlike what I hear about Iowa.  We are staying at a school here in Honduras, and it’s interesting to watch the students gather for school. They can’t wait to get inside.  Helped deliver gift bags to a few families this morning and they appreciate it so much, it was very gratifying. The houses are coming along and painting began today. The parents of these students should be proud of them - I know I am.  Thanks for all the prayers that everyone has sent our way, and to Karen “ miss you”  te amo

Janet Klein
 We didn’t blog how much Dave is missing you (Gregg) because he can’t hardly get the words out with a dry eye.  Thanks for all your support and the support all our friends and families have given us to make this mission possible.  We are having a great mission!!!!

Fr. Doug
 Hi mom, thanks for the blog post. Hello to all the Christ the King and St. Mary parishioners. Thanks for your support and prayers. The week is going quickly but we are getting a lot done. I really enjoyed one of the girls from the house we are building. Her name is Rosita and is ten years old. She wanted a picture with me today and told me she did not want us to leave on Friday.

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I gave Dr. Alli a call regarding sudden change of my wife and he made it clear to me that my wife will love me till the end of the world,that she will never leave my sight. Now me and my wife is back together again and has started doing pleasant things she hasn’t done before, he makes me happy and do what she is suppose to do as a woman without nagging. Email him for any kind of help you may need Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com Or Phone number:+2348100772528

      Delete
  2. Megan, we see you can use a hammer, a power drill and now paint! We have projects lined up for you. Dad said as soon you get home Saturday.... lol. Soccer was cancelled yesterday because of the rain. Please bring back more than your shiny smile, we need some sun. Love you lots! Emarie misses you too!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to all there: You are all great workers for getting the houses done so quick. I'm glad you had a good restful day on Sunday. Everything is going fine here but we need some sun. Enjoy spending some time with the people there. Looking forward to see you when you get back. Love Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we are seeing sunshine here this a.m. for first time in awhile :) Sounds like nicer weather is in store later this week when you return to Iowa - yes! Great to see so many smiles - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful experience for all of you and the Hondurans as well. I am sure you are touching their hearts in ways you won’t even know. Keep up the great work – it is so neat to be able to watch you on this journey! Thank you for all your efforts and can’t wait to see you all!
    Nate – your Aunt Mary Zimmer just returned from a mission trip in Mexico (church group drove from Mesa to Mexico) and built a very similar home for a family. You will have to share stories with her when you see her next! Also, glad you know how to do laundry without a machine so you can do dad’s and yours while you are on your adventure this summer! Can’t wait to see you – Love mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Message from Patricia's Mom: Hello Kueper mission team. Greetings from NW Iowa. We are praying for you here at Christ The King in Sioux Center. We lit Patricia's candle during our religious ed class. We are so amazed at all your hard work. Keep it up. Patricia, Jenna has kept ip your streaks! Matthews Solar Bears team took second in their tournament! Dad was happy! The MN Wild earned 100 points this season, for the third time in their history ! Your car is fixed and back in the garage. Carols is watching it!! Amanda wants to know if you found a special girl to give her Barbie doll to? Father Doug, looks like the team is doing a great job on the houses, maybe you can have them build your new office in Sioux Center! All the best as you all complete your work this week. See you soon! Love, Colleen, Mike, Jenna, Matthew, Amanda King and Carlos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Today's pictures were my favorites. I love seeing all of you with the Honduran children! You are the hands and feet of Christ and are showing them a sign of God's love by your caring touch! They are showing you His love as well in their eyes and loving smiles! Soak it in! Mike - I promise no chicken and rice for at least a week after you get home and Janet, I promise not to burn the muffins! Love to all! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katelyn all of us cheerleaders back at Kuemper are sending our well wishes and prayers your way! We all miss you greatly and hope you are having a great time! Wapachow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my those pictures are wonderful! Thank you to whoever is taking them. You guys are doing an amazing job! You should be proud of yourselves. We are proud of you. See you soon Kate. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sending some sunshine back home!! We were feeling a little blue with the dreary weather and missing "The Big Guy" at the end of the table, but your smiling faces doing God's work and helping so many people lifted our spirits!! Don't worry Dan, the lights have been shut off, Boston has been on his best behavior, basketball hoop has been cranked up, we even remembered to take the garbage out! We are all missing you and can't wait to see you Friday we'll be in our matching PJs at the airport! Lol! Kids can't wait to go to Mcds with you this weekend! Love You, Dan's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi MiKayla looks like you're having a great time with the kids.The daycare kids are asking me about you.I keep showing them the pictures.miss you a lot see you Friday love mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Words again can't express how super proud I am of all of you and what you are doing!! I get terry eyes every time I read what you guys have done or will be doing.i love how you all smile through the work. The joy comes out in all the pictures!! I hope everyone is feeling better and I excited to see you all Friday night! Keep up the awesome job and all of great attitudes!! Everyday I am out somewhere someone asks me how you are all doing. I do suggest they follow the blog. God bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say what? Yeah because it got posted again. Lol.

      Delete
  14. Love reading about all the great things the Kuemper missionaries are accomplishing on their mission. Pictures posted are priceless. God's love is shining through all of you. You are providing the sunshine for those you are helping and for those of us missing you back home that are experiencing a lot of dreary days. So very proud of my daughter Paige and all who are helping out. New homes look amazing! Awesome job!! Can't wait to hear about all the good God has done through you when you return. The Tiefs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lauren and everyone else!! The work you're doing there is amazing, seeing all the smiles on everyone's faces, so proud of you all!! And I love technology, and am so appreciative of the ones writing the blogs and posting so many pictures for us to see!! Dad and I can't wait to pick you up Friday and hear all your stories!! Love you and miss you lots!! Mom & Dad
    Taylor says hi and says she can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I gave Dr. Alli a call regarding sudden change of my wife and he made it clear to me that my wife will love me till the end of the world,that she will never leave my sight. Now me and my wife is back together again and has started doing pleasant things she hasn’t done before, he makes me happy and do what she is suppose to do as a woman without nagging. Email him for any kind of help you may need Email: allispellhelp1@gmail.com Or Phone number:+2348100772528

    ReplyDelete
  18. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the the past 8months now, And refuse to come back because he was held on by a woman whom he just met, For that, me and the kids has been suffering and it has been hell of a struggle, But i decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, Then i went online there i saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is [Prophetakeem@gmail.com] so i had to contact him and in just 3days as he has promised, My husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to.I can't thank the spell caster enough what he did for me, I am so grateful. I even spoke to the spell caster over the phone, To confirm his existence. His email again is: [Prophetakeem@gmail.com] you can also reach him on his website: http://Prophetakeem.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You won't be able to get back your Ex lover, husband, wife or have a good relationship if what you do is to sit down crying all day and contacting some fake spell casters online to help you out Apart from from Dr. Abolo of [Abolospell@gmail.com]. Dr. Abolo made it possible to bring back my Ex Lover after one year of separation, i have tried all i could but non of them worked out instead they took my money and did nothing. So therefore my advice to you out there having issues in your relationship or being broken hearted is to contact Dr. Abolo via: Abolospell@gmail.com, you can also Call or MSG him on whatsap via +(234) 705-2534-659 because he is the best love spell caster online and on Earth and his love spell is superb.

    HARRY

    FROM: AUSTRIA.

    ReplyDelete