2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Monday, January 25, 2016

25 Enero 2016
Teimpo:  0925 hrs
Location:  Santa Lucia, outside Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Carolyn.  I received your message and have successfully figured out how to use the blog again after months of inactivity.  I had to answer a couple of questions once I entered the ID and password.  I had to select Honduras, enter my cellphone number and wait for a text message giving me a code which I then entered and then I was allowed into the blog to post messages.  I've had to do this a number of times since my arrival to access my email accounts.  I have to write down the codes because sometime in the future I will be asked to enter them again, depending of what I'm doing.  I guess its all for security.

Carolyn, as a heads up to your team that may use a credit or debit card while in Honduras, they should contact their bank, credit card company and tell them they will be out of the country working in Honduras.  I've had to do this the past 3 years.

The weather has been unseasonably cool and very windy.  Yesterday I was wearing my stocking cap and my sweatshirt, as were other people living and visiting Santa Lucia.  Puzzling...we are only 4800 feet in elevation.  Last weekend in la montana de la flor area it was blistering hot in the sun.  Oh well, such is life.

Later.  Today is special day for my brother Dick.

Mr. Francis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment