2023 Team

2023 Team
The 2023 Team

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another beautiful morning in Neuva Capital



 It's about 6 am and another beautiful cool morning as I look out over the various wooden homes of some of the thousands of residents that live in Neuva Capital towards Tegucigalpa.  I will let the team members blog about their day yesterday.  Mass at the cathedral was great.  Food and then a trip to Hogar Don de Maria (Mother Teresa's home).  Today the team will leave around 8 am for a visit to the Basilica of Suyupa.  Then on the way to Valley of the Angels their will stop and see a coffee growing operation and see the process from growing to selling all at the same place.  Then off to Valley of the Angels.  I will take Joann to the airport for her flight home today and will stay at the airpot until wheels are up on the flight.  I will then travel to Valley of the Angels to join the team members.  Mass will follow upon returing to the school. I wish all a happy day.  God bless and peace.  I am attaching a few others pics from the other day that did not get sent.  Mr. Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment